Letting your property is a serious business and needs the care of experienced professionals. We use every means possible to ensure that the persons/people moving into your home do not prove to be tenants from hell.
Boot & Son have been letting property for over 100 years and therefore can boast a well proven track record.
Our let only service provides:
- Initial inspection of your property and general advice as to rent levels, type of appropriate tenancy and full and open discussion of our fees.
- We confirm all of our charges with you in writing that have been agreed at our initial meeting with you.
- Once we have completed the simple Letting Agreement with you we will extensively market your property through Rightmove, OnTheMarket.com and of course our own website. The majority of tenants are already registered with us and as soon as a property comes to the market all potential tenants that we consider appropriate for the property are notified.
- Once we have an Application detailed referencing and a credit search will be undertaken on the prospective tenant and if these prove acceptable then subject to your consent we will agree a let on appropriate terms.
- A properly prepared and illustrated Schedule of Condition and Inventory is vitally important both in order to protect your and the tenants interest.
- We register the tenants deposit on your behalf with a recognised Body.
- Once all of the paperwork is completed we will physically check the tenant into the property agreeing all of the items referred to in the Schedule of Condition.
Many tenants that we check into a property state that they prefer a home which is let and managed by an Agent. To this end why not have a look at our Management Services.